Washington Care Center is a 501c3 non-profit, and like most non-profits, relies on the generosity of our community to support our efforts by contributing with monetary and other appropriate donations that benefit the people we serve. If you are interested in helping fund our Capital Improvements you may want to consider one of the following:
- Friends of Washington Care Center: $500
- Advocates of Washington Care Center: $1,000
- Champions of Washington Care Center: $2,000
- Heroes of Washington Care Center: $5,000
- Other Amount
We are pleased to announce that Washington Care Center is working in partnership with Public Art Works on two exciting projects that require additional funding. Wall murals for our Memory Care community and a video/storybook project that will involve our residents life stories and telling of them.
If you are interested in joining our Capital Improvement donor list
please contact Cash Carlos, Administrator at (206) 577-6201.
We welcome individual and group donation of items for Recreational Therapy and leisure activities. Help us create a rich and home-like environment for our residents.
Here is our Wish List:
- Indoor/Outdoor plants
- Attractive artificial plants
- CD players, radios
- Appropriate Books
- Arts and Crafts projects including basic models, mosaic, and paint-by-number kits
- Magnifying glasses
- Foreign language movies and CD’s
- Coffee table books with large pictures
- Easels (both painting and display)
- Wireless microphones for karaoke
- Bulletin Boards
- Wheelchair accessible van
If you are interested in donating to Washington Care Center please click here to visit our contact page or call us at 206-577-6200.